The following post is sponsored by FitFluential LLC on behalf of Reebok.
I received these shoes about a week ago and was first impressed by how bright they were! I love bright shoes, I’m convinced the brighter the shoe the faster I will run.
Some of my favorite features:
- Very lightweight: These shoes only weigh 7.2 ounces and have a low profile I have loved them for all my cross training, powerlifting, sprints and to teach body attack and body pump in. I have even enjoyed running in them! These shoes will make you “unnaturally quick”!
- Colorful: I’ve been gravitating toward bright shoes lately and this orange color fits me to a capital T! I absolutely adore them.
- Mesh that wraps around the ankle of the shoe: This helps keep your foot in place which I appreciate because some shoes don’t have that kind support. It keeps my foot in place.
And some key features according to Reebok:
- No-Sew upper with light and flexible NanoWeb PU cast for breathable protection and support
- Low-cut for mobility with lightweight Bootie fit system for comfort
- Inspired by hi-performance tires, Z-Rated technology features a unique outsole geometry for control, traction and speed
- Light, low profile EVA midsole designed with a radical new geometry for outstanding handling
- Radically sliced geometrical sole mimics the tread of high-performance tires for ultimate ground contact for a more responsive ride
- A sleek new last allows the foot to move naturally, while keeping foot stable on the platform
- CRTek high abrasion rubber in key wear areas for lighter durability
Overall, I have enjoyed the shoes natural motion and flexibility. They have a wider forefoot that fits my foot perfectly and provides added stability during lateral movement. Because they were constructed in comparison to a z rated tire which are made to change direction easily and start and stop quickly.Which have been great to have in Body Attack or Combat.
Check out the color selection! All are great even, the men’s!
If you are looking out for a great new shoe, that is light weight and can be used through multiple sports these are worth the try!
What color of Reebok Z-quick are your favorite?